Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Dumb ass "Smart phones"





So its easy to assume that everyone has smart phones.  As practical as they are, they're fucking annoying.  I really don't like the fact that people have so much access to you through one little device.  So you can text me and I can ignore that but then you can bbm me and see if I read your message or not.  You can call my phone and I can ignore your call but then you can just hit me up on twitter and ask me why I didn't answer your call.  So now I can't tweet or update my facebook because I ignored your bbm, text, email etc.  BUMBACLAT!  From now on I'm just gonna own my shit.  I will tweet away and ignore phonecalls, text messages, bbms, facebook notes/wall postings and emails...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact me

Want to reach me personally? Email 3Minds.PlanetMars@gmail.com!
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More