Total Pageviews

Monday, December 13, 2010

How sexually FREE are you?

Sexually people impose a lot of restrictions on what they will and will not do.  If I had to chose a label to identify with, I would say that I am a "femme."  My sexual boundaries are as follows:  Don't go near my asshole and keep all your urine to yourself.  In terms of the type of women that I would be involved with sexually, there is no type.  We all have the same thing once we get butt nekkid.  I guess because I identify as a Femme, its easier for me to say that I have no preference when it comes to women. 

With that said, most women (AG's and/or Fem AG's) don't feel the same.  I think that most of that goes hand in hand with the fact that we all label ourselves.  For some reason, most aggressive women or femme aggressive women do not like penetration.  This leads me to believe that when they reach that moment in their life when they come to terms with their sexuality, penetration plays a role on whether they adopt a more aggressive personality.  Feminine women are more likely to be penetrated in a relationship than the aggressive women.  If the aggressive woman is penetrated, it is kept as a secret.  For some reason, penetration is looked at as a submissive act which some how correlates with femininity.  Aggressive women are frowned upon for being and or enjoying penetration.  This is why the attitude that two aggressive women can't be together or anything outside of the sexual norm is not accepted.

How would OUR society view a Transgendered woman and an aggressive woman in a relationship?  How about a gay man that only dates aggressive women?  How do we view two aggressive women dating?

My whole purpose in life is to approach the idea of Freedom.  I personally feel that when WE as a community learn how to accept each other and realize that we are all fighting for the right to love FREELY, without restrictions, definitions, labels and confinement, the rest of the world will accept us.  Next time you hear a story of two AG's dating, or you see a trans woman and her lesbian lover, think twice before judging.  Remember how you felt when people judged you for loving who you chose to love.  I'm so sick of hearing the, "That shit is nasty" comments when it comes to this issue.  Everyone has a right to preference, but no one has the right to judge.  Honestly, you're no different that then gay bashers out there.  In my opinion, once you free youself of LABELS, you will be more free sexually.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact me

Want to reach me personally? Email 3Minds.PlanetMars@gmail.com!
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More