Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

What's your number?

How many people have you slept with?  I hate that question.  I always want to answer, "None of your DAMN business you nosy fuck!"

Questions like those are traps.  I count how many people I've slept with and then eliminate all of the people I regret.  Does your number really make a difference though?  I came out when I was 20 years old.  I will be 28 years old this year.  That's almost 7.5 years of sexy time.  What should my number look like? 

What is considered sex anyway? The lines of sex are so grey when it comes to lesbians.  So many ways to get around this question.  What defines lesbian sex?  Oral, definitely, penetration, of course, fingering? I don't know.  So I guess when I factor in good sex, bad sex, all aspects of sex... I've had 10 partners.  Now if we take away bad sex and people that I regret, then I've had 5 partners.  I like that number better.

What's your number?  Don't be ashamed of your slutty butty ways!

2 comments:

My number is 26. I've got my list of names & MAP to prove it. IDGAF who judges me. I've been sexing Women since 15 and I love it!!!

Thats not bad though... honestly, sex since 15 is a long time!

Post a Comment

Contact me

Want to reach me personally? Email 3Minds.PlanetMars@gmail.com!
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More