Total Pageviews

Monday, May 2, 2011

Osama? Dead? "/


I came home late last night to only to see twitter in an uproar. Everyone in the mobile world let me know that Osama was dead. From BBM status' to twitter rants, I didn't need to turn on the news to see that the most wanted criminal in the World is now dead and buried.

I'm not too sure how I feel about this. Why has he been buried already? Initially I think that he's not really dead, then it dawns on me that this is another case of the government keeping secrets from us. All these secrets keep us in danger. Okay, so Osama is dead. Am I supposed to feel safer? Honestly, I felt more safe with him being alive. The retaliation is going to be one to reckon with. So as we celebrate the death of this fool, keep in mind all the small factors that we have NO CLUE about, like all the troops that had to DIE for this one man's life.  Think about the fact that with a body already buried, which to me is a bit sneaky.  I think they should've taken a picture or something.  Show everyone the DNA results.  If he is already dead, why the speedy burial?  He's not Jesus, he won't raise from the dead in 3 days.  What kills ME is that they wanna honor his death by doing the Islamic tradition.  REALLY?  Now you wanna do shit the right way after you shot him twice in his head?  I WANT TO SEE THE BODY!  We are talking about a man that went missing for years.  The government are some crafty motherfuckers.  I will take their word for it.  He is dead. 

Here's a theory.  Maybe Osama doesn't really exist.  He could be a man the government made up to kill, and steal for the US.  Blame Osama for all the bullshit that they're actually doing. Maybe I'm high.  Who knows.  I'm just glad we are now talking about the reality of the world rather than the stupid royal wedding.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact me

Want to reach me personally? Email 3Minds.PlanetMars@gmail.com!
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More