Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Kim Kardashian's Mock Wedding



Kim Kardashian continuously makes a mockery of herself and the brand that she works so hard to build.  After just 72 days of marriage, Kim has filed for divorce from her doofy ass man, Kris Humphries.  This is so common in Hollywood.  Kim spend 10 MILLION on this wedding. Now factor in all the homeless, unemployed people in the world.  You spent 10 Million dollars on a 72 day  wedding while people can't pay their bills, student loans, can't buy food to eat, can't send their kids to college, can't buy a flat screen TV, a tampon, a bag of chips... you get my drift.

But don't forget about the fact that gays can't legally wed nationwide.  So this big booty heffa can spend 10 million on her mock wedding and people who are truly in love can't do the same? Damn shame.  Kim please take a seat.  I don't know if I want you to be my wife anymore.  We shouldn't be occupying Wall St., we need to occupy Kim Kardashian's ass.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact me

Want to reach me personally? Email 3Minds.PlanetMars@gmail.com!
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More