Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 3, 2011

I'd go naked for PETA ads...

I was inspired to do this blog when I saw Angela Simmons today.  She's Gorgeous.  Then I tweeted her to tell her I saw her and she's gorgeous and she tweeted me back.  Now I'm obsessed.  I digress (as usual)...

So a lot of celebs do these nakey for fur ads.  I picked my favorites with Angela Simmons of course leading the pack.Wit her fine ass.


 Eva Mendes-  I love her! She is flawless... besides them manly fingers she has.
 Khloe Kardashian- She just might be my new favorite Kardashian.  The hair is a total mess, but the body is doable.

I was totally kidding with this last pic.  Something very homo-esque about this pic... just sayin...

1 comments:

hahahahaha at the last photo.. but seriously wearing fur is just not nice. :( After watching the videos of how they skin them ALIVE.. I was completely heartbroken!

Post a Comment

Contact me

Want to reach me personally? Email 3Minds.PlanetMars@gmail.com!
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More